1. Twisted Light_Stacked birch veneer plywood, threaded rod, light.(12"x12"x24") The stack of identical square segments of plywood w/ circular holes cut within pivot around a corner post allowing variable apertures where light escapes. When stacked uniformly upright it becomes an apparent solid block which can be used as a side table.
2. PLY-CHAIR_Birch veneer plywood, hardware (design collaboration w/ and Meredith Robb)
3. SIDEbedSIDE _Birch veneer plywood (design collaboration w/ Meredith Robb, fabricated by Andrew Burse)
4. LPBench_Maple plywood w/ steel brackets and rope lighting. (design collaboration w/ Josh Hall and Meredith Robb. Material for cushions are from old marimekko swatches and supergraphics done by Jennifer Robb)
5. MEDIA+_Birch veneer plywood, milk plexiglass, perforated steel, hardware.